Living Green

Our annex which was added to our historic building in the 1950’s was rebuilt in 2009 with solar panels as well as many other green features. These provide us with an earth friendly structure that will help us preserve our historic spiritual home long into the future.

These innovations also serve as our witness, heeding God’s call to be good stewards of the earth.

drawing